Whether we like it or not the holidays are here and we have less then a month until Christmas! (Yikes, insert mild panic attack here). Yesterday I was doing a little searching around the internet to get some ideas and came across some of the “hottest” gifts for this holiday season that I thought I’d share with you all (and hopefully give you some help!). So here are the items that definitely make my wishlist:
1. Super glam and fabulous cross body bags. I am currently in love with this elegant, yet gothic House of Harlow Rey Bag. Its perfect for an evening out or just for dressing up a simple outfit.
2. Funky smartphone cases! Now there is a good present idea. I wouldn’t mind this adorable Marc by Marc Jacobs case for my iPhone. Practical, but stylish at the same time. You can find other really great cases at Shopbop.com!
3. Cool stick-on wall decals. This is a great present because there are so many to choose from and they can really spruce up a room, especially if you have very neutral walls, and the person can choose where they want to put it! I especially love this tree decal from Urban Outfitters! It would definitely be a great addition!
4. Wrap watches are back on trend and can be the perfect accessory to any outfit! It’s even better if you are able to change the band and make it different each time you wear it. I’m 100% in need of this beautiful and charming watch from Le Mer.
5. Instant cameras! The polaroid is back and cool! And what better way to capture your memories and have them in and instant! I know I wouldn’t mind have this stylish Polaroid Instant Camera Pic300, in a variety of colours!
And of course what kind of spokeswoman would I be if I didn’t mention the fabulous accessory line, to any make-up line…all of the O La La make-up products. With a Camera Ready Primer, Perfect Pout Lip Gloss, Perfect Cover Up, Blotting Powder and Flik Razor these items make the perfect collection of make-up must haves! And of course they are all available for purchase online at www.olalalife.com!
Hope this little list helped! Bye for now!
Miss O oxo